The situation our world is facing has been a challenge for all to say the least. We had hoped to simply delay the spring 2020 Camino until the fall of 2020 – but the situation hasn’t improved sufficiently to allow our diverse group to travel to Europe.
With that said, we have made the difficult decision to delay the 2020 group until 2021. We will attempt to plan for a spring journey, but must remain flexible in this rapidly changing environment.
What is the impact? The delay is significant, but this also means that we will not be able to take new applications for the 2021 Camino as we are now backed up by a year.
We sincerely apologize to all those Veterans who have been waiting patiently to apply. Please do continue to watch this website for program changes as we try to find ways to accommodate our mission.
Buen Camino, Brad Genereux